The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
ONLY 2 LEFT - READY TO SHIP!
Yamaha DFP-9C Chain Drive Double Bass Pedal With Case DFP-9C
Engineered for your sole
The only pedal designed with the spirit of Yamaha racing to create a fast, reliable feel and make adjustments as quickly as shifting gears.
- Easy-access auto-lock spring adjustment allows instant player feedback
- Swivel spring mounting allows even tension throughout the range of pedal movement
- Cam and direct drive adjustments easily customize playability
- Ball bearing drive connection reduces lost energy allowing a superior feel
- All-bearing universal joints remove secondary pedal lag (DFP-9)
- Secondary pedal anchor for reliable pedal placement (DFP-9)
- Stabilizing and anti-skid heel spikes reduce pedal and bass drum movement
- Axle-stabilizing bearing chamber focuses beater momentum and creates an effortless feel
- Heavy-duty casing with subframe removes flex to transfer all of the player's energy
- Weight-adjustable beater quickly alters the pedal feel and the bass drum sound
- Simple drum key adjustments
- Quick side-access hoop clamp
- Racing-inspired semi-hard case included
|Hardware Type||Bass Drum Pedals|
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout
We accept returns within 30 days of you receiving a product on all new items. If your purchase received the free shipping promotion, the shipping cost will be deducted on your refund.
We do not accept returns on used, clearance/blowout items, layaways, or special/custom order items, nor when trade-ins are involved in the original sale.