Customer Return - Looks Like it was Never Used. Will ship in original box with all the papers.
Bring the look and feel of a 22-inch acoustic bass drum to any V-Drums kit
The commanding stage presence and familiar feel of a full-size kick drum is something all drummers can identify with. And now you can incorporate the presence and performance of an acoustic kick drum into any V-Drums kit with the KD-220. This ready-to-play solution features a standard 22-inch, high-quality, all-maple acoustic bass drum shell with Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics preinstalled. Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics work alongside the 22-inch acoustic shell to ‘move air’ and provide resistance as the beater hits the head, providing stable and accurate triggering with authentic acoustic feel. The KD-220 works with double kick pedals, and is compatible with most V-Drums sound modules. The KD-220 is also a great fit for hybrid acoustic-electronic setups, blending the appearance of an acoustic kick with the convenience of triggering any drum sound you desire.
* Kick pedal not included with KD-220
* The product design is subject to change without notice, and may vary from the images shown
* Roland’s advanced kick trigger electronics installed in a 22-inch acoustic bass drum shell
*High-quality, all-maple shell with custom chrome shell fittings
* Incredible playing feel with Roland’s innovative air-damper mechanics, which work alongside the acoustic shell to ‘move air’
*Stable and accurate triggering for single and double kick pedal work
*Strong visual presence on stage when used with TD-50KV V-Drums
* You can modify your own 22-inch acoustic bass drum for use with V-Drums modules, using the KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter
Talk with a specialist! We live, breathe, and love DRUMS ONLY. We are all a staff of drummers that can help you make the right choice. We have over 200 years combined experience between us, so you can buy with confidence at Drum Center of Portsmouth.
We will never give you the hard sell. Our mission is to help you find your sound and create mutually beneficial relationships that allow us to aid you in your musical journey. If you need help, give us a call!