Tama S.L.P. Power Maple 14x6.5 Snare Drum - Mocha Maple Burl
The Tama SLP Snare - DCP Style
It's no secret that the Tama Sound Lab Project snare drum program is one of the best in the business. When it comes down to value and performance, it's hard to find anything that compares.
At Drum Center of Portsmouth, we are constantly looking for things that appeal to us, because well, we're drummers! So we took a crack at designing an SLP snare drum that is good enough for us, and our criteria was simple:
- It had to be a great sounding drum
- The color needed to match a drummers exisiting setup and not look out of place
- It needed premium fittings, like brass lugs
- It needed to "pop" with an exotic finish
- It needed to be priced in the sub-premium area, to provide maximum value.
Well, we think we did it. We put together an 8 ply, 8mm maple shell, with Tama's dynamite MTL60 Brass Tube lugs, the calming Sound Arc Hoops, and the easy to use Linear drive system. This drum HAS it. This is available in VERY limited quantities, so do NOT miss out on this!
|Finish||Mocha Maple Burl|
|Hoops||2.3 Sound Arc Hoops|
|Feature 1||8mm, 8ply Maple + 1 outer ply Maple Burl Shell|
|Feature 2||MTL60 Brass Tube Lug|
|Feature 3||Evans G1 Coated Batter Head|
|Feature 4||Linear-Drive Strainer & Butt (MLS50A / MLS50B)|
|Feature 5||MS42R14S Snare Wire|