The 719 was designed by rock drummer Stephen Perkins of Jane's Addiction. The extremely long taper offers the ultimate rebound while the round tip provides detailed articulation.
- Shira Kashi Oak is a dense and heavy wood providing a sturdy feel, excellent articulation, and exceptional durability.
- Diameter: .531" Length: 16-1/4"
- Wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Long taper for fast and responsive rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry