ProMark JH1 timpani mallets feature German felt parachute-style covering for the highest quality of sound. Japanese oak provides added weight without a larger diameter, which yields enhanced projection. The JH1 provides ultra staccato articulation.
- Designed by Jonathan Haas
- Excellent for performing early classical compositions
- In addition to the JH2 and the JH3, the JH1 provides the timpanist with a complementary choice of hard mallets
- Great choice for professionals and students
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry