ProMark JW5 mallets feature a round synthetic core with brass inserts and a layer of latex wrapped in synthetic yarn. The JW5 provides maximum articulation. Finished birch handles have an ultra-smooth finish with a silky texture that feels similar to rattan but without the level of flexibility.
- The JW5 is the hardest marimba mallet in the Jim Wunderlich signature series. Use this light and easily maneuverable mallet in the high register for quick, articulate or colorful passages
- Length: 17" Head Size: 1.4 x 1.70"
- The JW5R features a hard synthetic core wrapped tightly with an extra durable polyester cord on a lacquered birch shaft for a smooth finish with maximum strength
- Durable enough for outdoor environments, but the lush tone of these mallets is an appropriate and tasteful choice for indoor concert or marching settings
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry