The 747 features a classic 5A diameter but is longer and features a thicker taper. The large oval bead provides a dark, warm tone, perfect for when more volume is required. "The Natural" series is not coated with the standard lacquer finish and provides a natural wood feel in the hands of the player.
- Hickory is the most popular wood choice for drumsticks due to its resilience, responsiveness, durability, and classic feel
- Diameter: .551" Length: 16 1/4"
- Oval wood tip provides a dark, warm tone suited for multiple applications
- Medium taper for balanced response and rebound
- All ProMark drumsticks are designed and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry