Pearl Roadshow 5 pc Set w/ Hardware & Cymbals - Bronze Metallic
Pearl, the world's largest drum manufacturer, proudly presents new Roadshow series. True to Pearl's legacy of drum-building excellence, this 5-pc drum set comes complete with a 22x16 bass drum, a 16x16 floor tom, 12x9 and 10x8 toms, and a 14x5.5 snare drum. All the key elements -like a full hardware and cymbal package- are all here and crafted to be everything you'd expect from a Pearl drum set.
- Roadshow's bass drum, tom toms, and snare feature a 9-ply Poplar shell for optimum tonal power.
- Roadshow's included hardware package is second-to-none in its price-point. All stands have heavy piping, height-adjustable tube joints, heavy double-braced legs, and multi-angle locking tilters to keep drums and cymbals in the right position every time.
- Designed after Pearl's award-winning Eliminator pro pedal line, the Roadshow kick pedal's double-chain drive action and adjustability create smooth, effortless play.
- Furthermore, the Roadshow system comes with a host of extras and interactive tools to help jump-start the first phase of your beat-building career.
- With a matching shell and finish, the Roadshow snare is full of attack and power, yet sensitive enough for drumming at any volume.
- Roadshow's kick drum has an extended tension/tuning range, for thumping bass frequencies you can feel in your chest.
- 2 Year Warranty
|Drum Set Format||Complete With Cymbals and Hardware|
|Bass Drum Size||22x16|
|Tom Size(s)||10x8 12x9 16x16|
|Snare Drum Size||14x5.5|
|Shell Layup||9-ply 7mm Poplar|
|Feature 1||16" Crash Cymbal And 14" Hybrid-hats|
|Feature 2||Matching Wood Snare Drum|
|Feature 3||Professional Pearl Stick Bag and two pair of Maple Drum Sticks|
|Feature 4||Drum Throne Included|
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout
We accept returns within 30 days of you receiving a product on all new items. If your purchase received the free shipping promotion, the shipping cost will be deducted on your refund.
We do not accept returns on used, clearance/blowout items, layaways, or special/custom order items, nor when trade-ins are involved in the original sale.