Out of stock
Ludwig Atlas Pro II Snare Stand
A completely new approach to suspending snares and toms, the new Atlas Pro snare stand's retractable, detachable basket, the Pillar Clutch, is the mounting solution every pro drummer has been waiting for.
- The Pillar Clutch (Patent Pend.): A folding, removable snare basket mechanism designed for optimum performance, and strength with any drum.
- Accommodates 10" to 16" drums: Sliding basket grips expand and contract at all three points.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places the drum securely at any angle.
- Low-Contact basket grips: The Pillar's low-tension basket clutch holds drums securely without choking the bottom hoop for maximum resonance.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
|Hardware Type||Snare Drum Stands|
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout
We accept returns within 30 days of you receiving a product on all new items. If your purchase received the free shipping promotion, the shipping cost will be deducted on your refund.
We do not accept returns on used, clearance/blowout items, layaways, or special/custom order items, nor when trade-ins are involved in the original sale.