Ludwig Atlas Pro Cymbal Boom Stand
- In a sea of cymbal stands that all look and function the same, Atlas presents a refined "Modern-Classic" design, with the features and reliability to match its striking good looks. Atlas Pro cymbal stands will take the abuse the road can dish out, and keep performing with solid assurance night after night.
- Aerodyne Tilter: A gearless, dual-axis rotating positioning system that easily places cymbals securely at any angle and keeps them locked where you need them to be.
- 12mm Convertible Straight/Boom Tilter with Memory Lock: Converts from a boom to a straight stand with a single wing-nut, and features a hinged memory lock for repeatable setups.
- Vice-Grip tube joint with integrated memory lock: Fully wrapped around the clamped tube, the new Atlas tube joint clamp delivers a rock-solid grip, with minimal stress to the support tubing.
- Tripod Memory lock: For repeatable setups
- 3-Tier construction: For compact storage and large height adjustment range
- Vibration Reducing Rubber Feet
- Nylon lined tubing: Eliminates stand noise and secure stability.
- 1.25/1/.75" Tier Tubing: For solid stability and night-after-night durability.
|Hardware Type||Cymbal Stands|
Shipping rates will be calculated at checkout
We accept returns within 30 days of you receiving a product on all new items. If your purchase received the free shipping promotion, the shipping cost will be deducted on your refund.
We do not accept returns on used, clearance/blowout items, layaways, or special/custom order items, nor when trade-ins are involved in the original sale.