Do you want to work at Drum Center of Portsmouth?
DCP has an opening for a Customer Care Specialist. This is a full time position that will be primarily desk based in which you will be handling incoming phone calls and handing customer emails.
Overview of Duties:
A high level understanding of drum and percussion gear is an absolute necessity.
- Managing large amount of incoming calls and customer service inquiries
- Managing customers in store on a face to face basis
- Dispatching Sales calls to appropriate team members
- Accurately Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Prior Music Industry experience preferred
Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
Strong Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
We work in a fast paced environment (other companies say that, but really, we’re very fast paced) and many duties are shared.
If you love drums and you know how to work hard, have a look and see if this is a fit for you!
Must be available on weekends.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org