Evans Reso 7 Resonant Coated Drum Heads are designed for drummers who desire a good amount of articulation from their toms, but want to cut down on excess ringing. Reso 7 heads are constructed from a single ply of coated 7-mil film. This coating and thickness gives you a warm initial response and a very short decay without the need for any external dampening equipment. The Evans Reso 7 heads deliver a bright focused punch that will sound great on stage or in the studio. These heads are proudly made by Evans in the USA and are available in sizes ranging from 6" to 18". Get these heads from the pros at Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- For over 40 years, Evans has been a pioneer of drum head manufacturing and design. Known for innovative designs such as EMAD, EC2S, and the Hydraulic series, Evans drum heads are made in the USA in a state of the art manufacturing facility. Acquired in 19
- 16" resonant drum head made using a single ply of coated 7mil film
- Coated film provides a warm tonal response
- 7mil film provides a shortened sustain
- All Evans drum heads are design, engineered, and manufactured in the USA