The Evans Onyx series drum heads place a premium on attack and durability. Onyx heads are constructed from two 7.5 -mil plies of film that will stand up to the heaviest hitters, and project with authority in live scenarios. These heads feature a Frost coating that gives the Onyx heads a slick matte black appearance while enhancing low-end response and attack. Evans proudly makes the Onyx series drum heads right here in the USA, and you can find them in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 10" drum head made using two plies of 7.5mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A frost coating gives the Onyx heads a matte black appearance and increases low-end response and attack
- The Onyx tom heads are the perfect aesthetic and sonic compliment to the Onyx bass heads and Onyx bass resonant
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA