Evans MX White Tenor Heads are designed with an advanced hoop concept that prevents pull-out, and are made using two plies of 7.5mil white film that yield an exceptionally warm and focused tone. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 12" white MX tenor head with two plies of 7.5mil white film
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound by producing clear and discernible pitches that reach into the stands
- Advanced hoop design prevents film pull-out
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell