Evans MX Frost tenor series utilizes a 2-ply film combination with a unique translucent frost coating that provides a contemporary look and warm resonance that projects extremely well. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 13" marching drum head with two plies of 7mil film
- Identically matched plies of film produce open tone quality and bright sustain
- Frost coating provides a warm resonance
- Advanced hoop design prevents film pull-out
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell