Are you fed up with unnecessary overtones from your unruly drums? Evans Hydraulic drumheads are made with two plies of 7-mil film, and a layer of oil in between. This unique oil provides an extreme amount of dampening across the entire drumhead, resulting in snuffed out overtones and trace levels of sustain. Evans Hydraulic heads have a sound reminiscent of 70's rock - deep, warm and punchy, and are exceptionally durable. These heads tune up easily, and perform best when mic'd up or in medium volume live situations. Hydraulic heads come in "glass" (clear), blue, red, and opaque black versions and range in sizes from 6" to 20". Find Evans USA Hydraulic Heads in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 18" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll
- Also available in a blue and a glass (clear) version
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell