Evans black Hydraulic series features a thin film of oil between two plies of thin film offering maximum durability, a fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll. Hydraulics are famously easy to tune, making them a perfect fix for troublesome drums and players with little tuning experience.
- 22" drum head with a thin layer of oil between two plies of black film to suppress unwanted overtones
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- A fat, deep and short sound pioneered by early 70's rock and roll
- Also available in clear (also called glass) and blue versions
- The only oil-filled drum head on the market