Evans grey Hybrid Series utilizes two unique high-tensile fibers, one chosen for flexibility and the other for durability. Compared to aramid fiber heads, the Hybrid marching snare batter achieves a much softer feel, greater sensitivity, and a broader dynamic range while enhancing projection and durability. The grey version produces a slightly softer feel and warmer sound quality than the white.
- 13" Hybrid Marching Snare head made using two unique high-tensile fibers
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound without the harshness in the players hands
- Flexible and Durable achieves a much softer feel with greater sensitivity and a broad dynamic range
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA