The Evans Genera HD Dry Coated Drum Head is a versatile and controlled drum head that was designed to prevent your snare drum from excessively ringing out. Constructed from a 5-mil coated top layer, and a 7.5-mil layer underneath, the HD Dry also features a 2-mil floating inlay ring, along with precision-drilled holes around its perimeter. All of these features together in a single snare head dramatically reduces sustain and unwanted overtones. Adding this to your snare drum will give it strong attack, with short, focused mid and low-end tones. Sizes available range from 12" to 14". You can find this premium USA made drum head in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 13" white snare drum head made using two plies of film. An outer ply of 5mil and an inner ply of 7.5mil film
- 2mil overtone control ring on the underside that "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain
- One of Evans most popular heads, this single-ply reacts with the fat spread of a double-ply
- The Dry version features small vent holes around the edge that eliminate stray harmonics and tighten the sound
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell