Evans G2 Coated Drum Head is a versatile and fairly open drumhead that is durable enough to take some heavier hitting. It will help you remove excessive overtones, while still allowing your drums to resonate nicely. The Evans G2 Coated is made from two plies of 7-mil film, along with a coated top layer. This well balanced drum head gives you warm attack and a moderate sustain with no added dampening. This sound is ideal for both studio recording and live playing, and projects decent volume. We carry the full line of Evans USA made drum heads at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 16" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell