Evans Genera G2 Clear Drum Heads will keep your drums sounding their best, thanks to their two 7-mil plies that deliver an excellent combination of attack, sustain, and depth. Evans G2 Clear heads also offer exceptional consistency and durability. A versatile drumhead, the G2 Clear is an ideal choice for drummers who switch between a variety of styles. These heads will allow your rack toms to sing and your floor toms to rumble. Evans G2 Clear heads sound amazing when paired with a G1 Clear Resonant head. Evans Genera G2 Clear Drum Heads are available in sizes ranging from 8" to 18". Find them in stock at Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 16" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a coated version
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell