Evans G1 series features a single ply of 10 mil film blending bright tone, sustain, and sensitivity. It sets the standard for an open and expressive sound. Tuned low, it produces a cavernous rumble that emphasizes the natural sound of the shell. The coated version delivers additional warmth, focus. Featuring Evans Level 360 technology which extends the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 14" drum head made using a single ply of 10 mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Very versatile head for all music genre applications, a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA