Evans coated G1 series features a single 10mil ply with a bright sustain and broad tuning range. The G1 is a starting point in traditional bass drum sounds. Tuned in the traditional 'Be-Bop' range, it blends seamlessly with toms and provides subtle reinforcement for the bass line. The coated surface provides more low register and attack.
- 20" drum head with a single ply of 10mil film offers a full, wide-open tone
- Unrestricted single ply resonates freely at a wide range of tunings
- Very versatile head for all musical genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a clear version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA