Evans EQ4 Clear Bass Drum Heads were designed to give your bass drum warm tone, focused sustain, and exceptionally defined attack. The 10-mil single-ply EQ4 provides durability and slap without sacrificing any of that low-end tone you want from a bass drum. Evans EQ4 Clear Heads feature an internal control ring that has a width proportional to the head diameter, which provides optimal control of overtones. These reliable, well-rounded bass drum heads are proudly made in the USA, and are available in sizes ranging from 18? to 26?. Find Evans drum heads in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 22" drum head made using a special, single ply 10mil film
- An internal overtone control ring and a removable muffle ring coupled with dry-vents work extremely well with and without a microphone
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a frosted version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA