Evans black EQ3 resonant series features a single ply of 7.5mil film and an offset 5" microphone port. The EQ3 series offers a warm and punchy sound with a controlled, short decay that's ideal for both live and studio applications.
- 26" resonant drum head made using a single ply of 7mil film
- A fixed, internal overtone control ring is made to be microphone friendly, from the studio to arena
- The 5" offset mic port features a plastic sleeve focuses pitch and enhances the attach while providing protection for the port
- Available in a frosted, onyx, smooth white and coated white version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA