Evans clear EQ3 series features two plies of 6.5mil film and provides a controlled low-end rumble and focused attack. Its articulation and endurance make the EQ3 especially suitable for live playing and will not distort under heavy hitting. An internal overtone control ring with a removable muffle ring make for extreme articulation and ultimate endurance.
- 20" bass drum head made using two plies of 6.5mil film
- An internal overtone control ring and a removable muffle ring coupled with dry-vents work extremely well with and without a microphone
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a frosted version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA