Evans clear EQ2 series features two plies of film. The outer ply of 6.5mil and an inner ply of 10mil film provides enhanced attack, focus and durability. Its extreme articulation and ultimate endurance make the EQ2 especially suitable for intricate and heavy footwork. An internal overtone control ring with a removable muffle ring make for extreme articulation and ultimate endurance.
- 20" drum head made using two plies of film. An outer ply of 6.5mil and an inner ply of 10mil film
- An internal overtone control ring and a removable muffle ring coupled with dry-vents work extremely well with and without a microphone
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Also available in a frosted version
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA