Evans coated EMAD batter series features a 10mil of single-ply film providing an ideal balance of punch, power and low-end. The EMAD contains two interchangeable damping rings that maximize attack and low-end without removing the head or reaching inside the drum. The unparalleled industry standard externally mounted adjustable damping system allows the player to adjust attack and focus.
- 22" drum head made using a single ply of 10mil film
- Externally Mounted Adjustable Damping system allows the player to adjust attack and focus
- Very versatile head for all music genres; a true working drummer's choice
- Coated to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA