Evans EC2 Frosted heads tune up quickly and bring out the optimal tone from your drums. These heads allow for quick assembly and give you a high-end, pre-eq'd sound. Evans EC2 Sound Shaping Technology features an edge-control ring located underneath two plies of 7-mil film that controls vibration, instead of eliminating it. This useful technology isolates and dampens higher overtones, enhances low end and attack, all while enabling a wider tuning range for your drums. This EC2 coated head delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth, plus a unique translucent appearance. These punchy, resonant and durable drum heads are available in sizes from 8"-18". Find the Evans head that's right for you, in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 12" drum head made using two plies of 7mil film
- Two plies offer consistency and durability for longer playing time
- Exclusive Sound Shaping Technology (SST) provides the ideal amount of dampening tailored for each individually sized drum head
- Unique translucent coating delivers additional warmth, focus, and depth
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell