Evans EC snare heads feature a single ply of 14mil film for maximum durability with single-ply sensitivity and feel. Sound Shaping Technology (SST) rings on the underside reduce unwanted frequencies and enhances attack. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 13" snare batter drum head made using a single ply of 14mil film with a reversed dot lending extra durability, focus and attack in the center
- Edge Control technology pre-EQs the sound, removing troublesome mid-range overtones that muddy the snare drum's sound
- The Reverse dot is mounted on the underside of the head and lends to extra durability, focus and attack in the center
- Also available in 2-ply versions with and without the reverse dot
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell