Evans Corps Clear Tenor Heads feature two plies of film. A top ply of 6.5mil and a bottom ply of 10mil make the Corps Clear head more durable than thinner tenor heads. This added durability not only prolongs the life of the head but also keeps them in tune longer. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 13" clear tenor head made using two plies of film. A top ply of 6.5mil and a bottom ply of 10mil film
- Produces that sought after drum corps sound by producing clear and discernible pitches that reach into the stands
- The extra thickness (16.5mil total) compared to standard tenor heads (14-15mil total) make the Corps Clear heads more durable and able to hold pitch longer
- Projects in the largest of stadiums while controlled in the indoor environment
- Exclusive Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell