Evans snare side clear 300 heads feature a single ply of 3mil film and are designed to provide a wide dynamic range and controlled snare response at all levels. The 300 series the best selling of Evans snare side heads. Evans Level 360 technology is incorporated to extend the level playing surface of the drumhead, 360 degrees around the drum. The vertically enhanced collar design guarantees even contact with the critical bearing edge of the drum shell, resulting in: ease of tuning, extended pitch range and optimum quality of sound. Evans Level 360 technology resolves the age-old dilemma of traditional synthetic heads consistently not fitting the drum shell without using considerable force.
- 15" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 3mil film
- Single ply offers a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels
- Evans' most versatile snare side head
- Also available in 8", 10", 12", 13" and 15"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA