The Evans 300 Clear Snare Side Drum Head is a great all-round resonant snare side head. This 3-mil single-ply resonant head is the industry standard that balances depth and body, with good snare wire response and sensitivity. The Evans 300 resonant drum head is sensitive at lower volumes, with plenty of depth to cut through at higher volumes. It's also superb for general studio recording with a slightly bright tone, and focus on the higher and mid-range frequencies. This resonant head has moderate sustain with a fairly open tone, but isn't over the top. Snare response is crisp and articulate with sticks and brushes. Find this resonant head in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 14" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 3mil film
- single-ply offers a controlled snare response at all dynamic levels
- Evans' most versatile snare side head
- Also available in 8", 10", 12", 13" and 15"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA