The Evans Clear 200 Resonant is also known as the Evans Orchestral 200 Snare Side drum head due to its incredible sensitivity and snare articulation. When you put a precedence on performance over volume, the Evans 200 is a solid choice. The Evans 200 is made from a single 2-mil ply of clear film. That's slightly thinner than more common 3-mil resonant snare heads. The thinner construction gives it greater sensitivity and response to light articulations, meaning even the lightest touches will be heard. If you do a lot of brush work or frequently integrate ghost notes into your playing, the Evans 200 Snare Side will give each stroke a crisp and clear snap, with excellent definition. Find this premium, USA made drum head in stock at the Drum Center of Portsmouth.
- 14" Clear snare resonant drum head made using a single ply of 2mil film
- Single ply offers enhanced sensitivity
- Great for softer dynamics and brushwork
- Also available in 10", 12", and 13"
- All Evans drum heads are designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA